When graffiti art ends up on vintage World War II airplanes, you can be certain to take part in a breathtaking adventure! Check out these amazing and legendary birds getting a fresh coat of paint…
- Who : “Eric Firestone, Carlo Mccormick, Leslie Oliver and Med Sobio”
- What : “the boneyard project: return trip”
- Where : “pima air and space museum, tucson, arizona, USA”
- When : “january 28th, 2012 until may 31st, 2012”
- Why : “‘the boneyard project: return trip’ is the second installation of the series in which the artists created a semi-sculptural, painted expression of his/her associations with the history of air travel and warfare.”
Below is my personal selection of some of the most moving pictures of the exhibition.
All pictures © eric firesone. You can find all of them and more by clicking here.